Thursday 29 March 2012

Blogging in Sydney

Hello my loyal and lovely readers (all four of you!),

When I started this blog just over a year ago, the idea was to vent my personal frustrations and make cynical observations. But as things go around (usually always opposite to your plans), soon afterwards I got a job where I had to churn out write-ups three times a week, and I started freelancing a lot more regularly. Quickly and predictably enough, this blog went from a personal nook with sound-proof walls to an online catalog of my writings.

But no more!


During the last three months of total silence at my part, I have left my job(s), packed up and moved to the remotest developed country I could find (I like living in comfort so I stepped up, not down). And since I have no expertise for which a desi would be in demand (my majors being media communications, english literature and not medicine, IT, telecom and all), instead of keeping any hope for a job, I decided to go back to uni. Only that I didn't really register how much I'd have to study. boohoo.

But other than that, so far so pretty effing good. touchwood etc.

I mean who wouldn't love living near this place:




















or be able to go here at night?


To make a long(ish) story short, think of this post as a heads-up. From now on, this blog will be a lot more personal and casual; random in its updates and, to be honest, more interesting in its content.

I hope you stick around! :) 

5 comments:

  1. Dafa ho (for that last picture)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture is pure genius. breathtaking. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! may i just add i still don't have a tripod and that picture was taken by putting the camera on the steps leading down to the beach.

      Delete
  3. come to think of it, that picture of the sydney harbour aint bad either. but the last pic, the beach, the moon, uuuff! Killer.

    ReplyDelete